Tuesday, October 10, 2006

statement of porpoise

For years now I have been jabbering away at myself; insisting that I am going to start learning something new every day. Well here I finally go damnit. I have had my starts an stops. I think the most I ever made it consecutively was a week. I have never had the will-power to hold myself to it, but now that my failure is (theoretically) public, hopefully the type of true grit and determination that I always heard about from telemarketers and late night product demonstrations will be infused into the very fiber of my being, and I may finally learn a thing or two.

On this day, the 10th of October, in the year 2006. I, Andrew T. Lyman, do hereby state my intent to, to the best of my ability, learn something new each and every day that I live. Let this be a record of the things which I previously did not know, but know now.

No comments:

2009 EDSEL/Lepanto Industries. aLT DELETE. A Division of LABOR CORP. NaDA Publishing.